29.4.14

Buy car batteries like an expert... And keep em' fresh!

Awhile back I had to buy a new vacuum cleaner. Our old Hoover served us well for 6 years before "giving up the ghost" so when I went to the store to buy a new one I was a little overwhelmed. As I stood there in the isle trying compare the virtues of bag-vs-bagless, little cone suck thingys or big funnel looking thing it struck me that this must be what it is like to shop in our store for batteries.

Batteries are not something you need to buy everyday, especially vehicle batteries. I can only imagine how confusing it must be when one of our guys starts spouting off about different technologies and sizes and types of battery. Thats why I made up a handly little guide with some fairly simple explanations about what we call SLI batteries (Starting, Lighting & Ignition). As you flip through this brief slideshow I hope you find the information you need to make an informed decision the next time you buy a battery for any type of car, truck, motorcycle, ATV, boat etc....

In this presentation you will also find handy maintenance tips and tricks that can really extend the life of your vehicle batteries. A well maintained battery can pay off big when it comes to longevity. I hope that you will find this presentation informative and useful. Please let me know in the comments if you have any battery related questions we can answer for you.

Click this link to view the presentation: http://www.slideshare.net/BatteryJoe/car-battery-information-and-maintenance


For more information check out our website www.BatteryJoe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment